Saturday 3 January 2015

The Mallu Guy in Delhi..

First things first, mallu. Most of you all must be wondering what the heck is that. Let me clear the air. Its a slang type of word designated to us Malayalis,yup thr fame residents of Gods own country, KERALA!!
OK, I am new to this so don't know how many people are gonna read this. But I sincerely hope the people who are reading this get some help.This

Blogpost is all about the little achievement that we all can get in our lives if we are determined.
 I'm a mallu guy, living in Delhi since I can remember, words that aptly describe me are TECH freak, foodie, procrastinator, genius(in some ways), loveable, bitter( more about that in my later blogs).
 Also I'm a dental student, yeah yeah I know dentists are not real doctors, but who cares at least I'll have that Dr. In front of my name. But serially this wasn't my plan, I'm just like one of those millions of Indian students who even though are good in other things are just trying to fulfill their parents dreams. So be it. But I feel suffocated in this. Woah wait up, this is getting real depressing.

Sorry peeps, hope to catch you up in my next blog. Have a good life and a great year. By the way Happy new year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment