Saturday 3 January 2015

Is True love for Real??

Does
she love me? Does he love me? Does my child love me? Does my husband love me? Does my wife love me?

I can bet sometime, somewhere, at some point of your life you must have been confronted by the same question. So what is love? Is it just happiness? Is it those butterflies you feel in your stomach when you look at your crush? Is it just a way of making things getting done(you naughty naughty girls ;) )?

 I myself being in a reltaionship for almost 3.5 years am perplexed by this question many times a day. Not only for my girlfriend. But also for my friend. The real answer is we don't know.

 Maybe love is your puppy licking your face when you come back home after a really awful day, maybe its your son drawing you a picture,maybe it's that guy who does your work for you but I'd rude to you just so that you don't use him.

We all think we know love, how to love etc. But think deeply do you really know what love is??is true love really definable?? Or is it just a feeling? A way of life?
 Let me know what you think about this article in the link below.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete